(Just 10mins baking)
440g plain flour (all purpose flour) into 2 portions - 140g, 300g
1 full egg
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp fine sugar
2 tbsp active dry yeast
300ml warm water (microwave 20secs)
Preheat oven (200 degree Celsius)
1. In a mixer bowl, combine the warm water, oil, yeast & sugar. Place aside & allow the yeast to be activated 15mins.
2. Add 140g flour, salt and egg into the activated yeast mixture using a
dough hook. 3. Then add remaining 300g flour slowly in n knead till
dough is smooth.
4. Then shape the dough accordingly to your
preferred size or abt 10 portions n place it in your baking tray. Let
the dough rest in a warm area for ten mins.
5. Punch the center of each dough, roll them out n add filling n seal/shape it.
*Omit this step if you want it plain.
6. Let it rest in warm area again for another ten mins.
7. Bake in 200degree Celsius for 10 mins or until top turn golden brown.