Ingredients:Any flavorful cake base
125 grams cream cheese
60 grams icing sugar
10 grams cocoa butter
100 grams candy chocolate
36 Mini cupcake cases
- Use clean bare hands to crumble cake base into crumb like texture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk cream cheese and icing sugar till well incorporated.
- Add cake crumbs into cream cheese mixture. Whisk till there is no more crumbs left. And all becomes cake dough.
- Remove whisk and work with bare clean hands. Pinch cake dough in 24-36 mini balls. (Depending on size you want)
- Place cake balls onto baking tray, covered with foil and chill for 1hour or till semi-hard.
- Melt candy chocolate and 10 grams of cocoa butter in simmering water bath. Once it almost finished melting, remove from heat and remove dough from refrigerator.
- Use a testing skewer to pick up cake ball and dip fully in melted candy. Repeat dip and place ball on cupcake case and place on baking tray to set.
- Once all is done, sprinkle some sugar coating or other decorations before placing in air tight container and chill till serving.